TGM4 antibody (Transglutaminase 4 (Prostate)) (AA 49-63) Primary Antibody
TGM4 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Goat Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN870645
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 49-63
- This TGM4 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- transglutaminase 4 (aa49-63)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN2816607
- NQPLQSYHQL KLEFS
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence C-NQPLQSYHQLKLEFS, from the internal region (near N Terminus) of the protein sequence according to NP_003232.2.
- Application Notes
DS WB Results: Approx 75 kDa band observed in lysates of cell line HeLa (calculated MW of 77.1 kDa according to NP_003232.2). Recommended concentration: 1-3 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:16000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
- Alternative Name
- TGM4 (TGM4 Antibody Abstract)
- TGM4, transglutaminase 4 (prostate), FLJ26776, TGP, hTGP, TG(P), TGase P, TGase-4, fibrinoligase, prostate transglutaminase, prostate-specific transglutaminase, protein-glutamine gamma-glutamyltransferase 4, transglutaminase P, transglutaminase-4
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: