RHBDL2 antibody (Rhomboid, Veinlet-Like 2) Primary Antibody
- This RHBDL2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purified
- RHBDL2 antibody was raised using a synthetic peptide corresponding to a region with amino acids KWMLPEKSRGTYLERANCFPPPVFIISISLAELAVFIYYAVWKPQKQWIT
- Application Notes
WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
RHBDL2 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-4732, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this RHBDL2 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of RHBDL2 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- RHBDL2 (RHBDL2 Antibody Abstract)
- RRP2, 9130416B15, rhomboid like 2, rhomboid, veinlet-like 2 (Drosophila), RHBDL2, Rhbdl2
- RHBDL2 is a member of the rhomboid family of integral membrane proteins. This family contains proteins that are related to Drosophila rhomboid protein. Members of this family are found in both prokaryotes and eukaryotes and are thought to function as intramembrane serine proteases. RHBDL2 is thought to release soluble growth factors by proteolytic cleavage of certain membrane-bound substrates, including ephrin B2 and ephrin B3.
- Molecular Weight
- 34 kDa (MW of target protein)