TDGF1 antibody (Teratocarcinoma-Derived Growth Factor 1) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
This TDGF1 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant protein of human TDGF1
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500 - 1:2000 IHC 1:50 - 1:200
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Buffer: PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- TDGF1 (TDGF1 Antibody Abstract)
- CR, CRGF, CRIPTO, CR1, cripto, cb85, tdgf1, wu:fe01d04, zgc:109829, Cripto-1, cr1, cr1a, frl-1, frl1, xcr1, TDGF1, tdgf3, cripto-3, teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1, teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1, member 3 L homeolog, teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1, member 1, TDGF1, Tdgf1, tdgf1, tdgf1.3.L, tdgf1.1
Synonyms: CR,CRGF,Cripto 1,Cripto 1 growth factor,cripto,Cripto-1 growth factor,Cripto1 growth factor,Epidermal growth factor like cripto protein CR1,Epidermal growth factor-like cripto protein CR1,TDGF 1,TDGF1,TDGF1,Teratocarcinoma derived growth factor 1,Teratocarcinoma-derived growth factor 1
Background: This gene encodes an epidermal growth factor-related protein that contains a cripto, FRL-1, and cryptic domain. The encoded protein is an extracellular, membrane-bound signaling protein that plays an essential role in embryonic development and tumor growth. Mutations in this gene are associated with forebrain defects. Pseudogenes of this gene are found on chromosomes 2, 3, 6, 8, 19 and X. Alternate splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
- Molecular Weight
Observed_MW: 17kDa, 21kDa
- Gene ID
- EGFR Signaling Pathway