Immunoglobulin kappa Variable 1-27 (IGKV1-27) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Anti-A20 Antibody was purified by Protein G chromatography. A BLAST analysis was used to suggest cross-reactivity with Anti-A20 from Human, Mouse and rat based on 100% homology with the immunizing sequence. Cross-reactivity with Anti-A20 from other sources has not been determined.
Immunogen: A20 Antibody was produced in mice by repeated immunizations with recombinant human A20 protein at the c-terminus.
Immunogen Type: Recombinant Protein
- Application Notes
Application Note: Anti-A20 antibody is suitable for use in Flow (I), IF/ICC, IHC (p), IP and WB. Expect a band approximately 90 kDa on specific lysates. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user.
Immunoprecipitation Dilution: 1-2 μg/mL
Western Blot Dilution: 2-4 μg/mL
- For Research Use only
Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
Stabilizer: 0.05 % BSA
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store vial at -20° C prior to opening. Aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below for extended storage. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Alternative Name
- A20 (IGKV1-27 Antibody Abstract)
Synonyms: OTUD7C, Tumor necrosis factor alpha-induced protein 3, TNF alpha-induced protein 3, OTU domain-containing protein 7C, A20p50, A20p37
Background: Anti-A20 antibody detects human A20. A20 (TNFAIP3) is an important regulator of proinflammatory signaling pathways, including NK-kB sginaling. A20 is upregulated through NF-kB (p50/p55) activation, and subsequently down regulates NF-kB through its dual function as a deubiquitinase and ubiquitin ligase. The A20 monoclonal antibody has been instrumental in discovering various nuances of NF-kB regulation and key to defining A20 biology. Anti-A20 antibody is ideal for investigators involved in NFkappaB and Signaling research.
Gene Name: TNFAIP3
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Activation of Innate immune Response