ZNHIT3 antibody (Zinc Finger, HIT-Type Containing 3) (AA 38-87) Primary Antibody
ZNHIT3 Reactivity: Human, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6738709
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 38-87
- Human, Pig
- This ZNHIT3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human ZNHIT3
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Dog, Horse (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa38-87 of human ZNHIT3 (Q15649, NP_004764). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gibbon, Pig (100%), Gorilla, Monkey, Dog, Rabbit, Horse (92%), Marmoset (85%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB
Usage: ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:312500. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled Water.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ZNHIT3 (ZNHIT3 Antibody Abstract)
- Myohd1, Trip3, TRIP3, TRIP-3, zinc finger, HIT type 3, zinc finger HIT-type containing 3, zinc finger, HIT-type containing 3, Znhit3, ZNHIT3
- Name/Gene ID: ZNHIT3
Synonyms: ZNHIT3, HNF-4a coactivator, TRIP-3, TRIP3, TR-interacting protein 3, Zinc finger, HIT type 3
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: