ZNHIT3 antibody (Zinc Finger, HIT-Type Containing 3) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
ZNHIT3 Reactivity: Dog, Human, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN928371
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Human, Rabbit
- This ZNHIT3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Rabbit, Dog (Canine)
- ZNHIT3 antibody was raised in rabbit using the N terminal of ZNHIT3 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
ZNHIT3 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-3758, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this ZNHIT3 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- ZNHIT3 (ZNHIT3 Antibody Abstract)
- ZNHIT3 contains 1 HIT-type zinc finger. The exact function of ZNHIT3 remains unknown. Synonyms: Polyclonal ZNHIT3 antibody, Anti-ZNHIT3 antibody, zinc finger, HIT type 3 antibody, TRIP3 antibody.
You are here: