ZNHIT3 antibody (Zinc Finger, HIT-Type Containing 3) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
ZNHIT3 Reactivity: Dog, Horse, Human, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2784208
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Dog, Horse, Human, Pig, Rabbit
- This ZNHIT3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN987221
- HKEQCNPETR PVEKKIRSAL PTKTVKPVEN KDDDDSIADF LNSDEEEDRV
- Predicted Reactivity
- Dog: 93%, Horse: 93%, Human: 100%, Pig: 100%, Rabbit: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against ZNHIT3. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human ZNHIT3
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 155 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ZNHIT3 (ZNHIT3 Antibody Abstract)
- ZNHIT3 contains 1 HIT-type zinc finger. The exact function of ZNHIT3 remains unknown.
Alias Symbols: TRIP3
Protein Interaction Partner: MBNL1, CSNK2A2, UBC, Nhp2l1, PPARG, ESR2, FAIM3, ZNF24, XRCC3, PITX2, PBX3, MEIS2, THRB, HNF4A, RXRA,
Protein Size: 155
- Molecular Weight
- 17 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_004773, NP_004764
You are here: