NUDT16 antibody (Nudix (Nucleoside Diphosphate Linked Moiety X)-Type Motif 16) (AA 45-94) Primary Antibody
NUDT16 Reactivity: Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6748090
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 45-94
- Dog, Guinea Pig, Human, Mouse, Rabbit
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse Nudt16
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Guinea pig (100%) Rat, Bovine, Horse, Pig (92%) Dog (84%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa45-94 of mouse Nudt16 (Q6P3D0, NP_083661). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Mouse, Elephant, Rabbit, Guinea pig (100%), Galago, Marmoset, Rat, Sheep, Bovine, Bat, Horse, Pig (92%), Opossum (91%), Dog (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Mouse
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Nudt16 (NUDT16 Antibody Abstract)
- RGD1311387, 2310041H06Rik, 2810047L04Rik, 2900006H04Rik, AI851783, x29, nudix hydrolase 16, nudix (nucleoside diphosphate linked moiety X)-type motif 16, nudix hydrolase 16 L homeolog, Nudt16, NUDT16, nudt16.L
- Name/Gene ID: NUDT16
Synonyms: NUDT16, Nudix motif 16, M7GpppN-mRNA hydrolase, U8 snoRNA-binding protein H29K, U8 snoRNA-decapping enzyme
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Positive Regulation of Response to DNA Damage Stimulus
You are here: