RBM41 antibody (RNA Binding Motif Protein 41) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
RBM41 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6755750
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- This RBM41 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human RBM41
- Immunoaffinity purified
- The immunogen for Anti-RBM41 antibody is: synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of Human RBM41.
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS, 2 % sucrose.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: 4°C. Long term: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- RBM41 (RBM41 Antibody Abstract)
- BB131279, D330023I21Rik, RNA binding motif protein 41, Rbm41, RBM41
- Name/Gene ID: RBM41
Synonyms: RBM41, RNA-binding motif protein 41, RNA-binding protein 41, RNA binding motif protein 41
- Gene ID
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome
You are here: