FLT4 antibody (Fms-Related Tyrosine Kinase 4) (AA 910-960) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 910-960
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This FLT4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human VEGFR-3
- Application Notes
- WB 1:100-1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Wang, Wang, Li, Wu, Sun, Chen, Feng, Chen, Cai, Xu, He: "CXCL1 from tumor-associated lymphatic endothelial cells drives gastric cancer cell into lymphatic system via activating integrin β1/FAK/AKT signaling." in: Cancer letters, Vol. 385, pp. 28-38, 2016 (PubMed).
Method employed by authors: Immunofluorescence (fixed cells) (IF/ICC) (Sample species: Human).
Zhuo, Jia, Song, Lu, Ding, Wang, Song, Fu, Luo: "The CXCL12-CXCR4 chemokine pathway: a novel axis regulates lymphangiogenesis." in: Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research, Vol. 18, Issue 19, pp. 5387-98, 2012 (PubMed). Further details: Sample: mouse mammary tissue
Wang, Zhou, Lin, Wang, Lin, Li: "RhGH attenuates ischemia injury of intrahepatic bile ducts relating to liver transplantation." in: The Journal of surgical research, Vol. 171, Issue 1, pp. 300-10, 2011 (PubMed). Method employed by authors: Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)) (Sample species: Rat (Rattus)). Further details: Sample: liver
- Wang, Wang, Li, Wu, Sun, Chen, Feng, Chen, Cai, Xu, He: "CXCL1 from tumor-associated lymphatic endothelial cells drives gastric cancer cell into lymphatic system via activating integrin β1/FAK/AKT signaling." in: Cancer letters, Vol. 385, pp. 28-38, 2016 (PubMed). Method employed by authors: Immunofluorescence (fixed cells) (IF/ICC) (Sample species: Human).
- Alternative Name
- Vegfr3 (FLT4 Antibody Abstract)
Tyrosine-protein kinase that acts as a cell-surface receptor for VEGFC and VEGFD, and plays an essential role in adult lymphangiogenesis and in the development of the vascular network and the cardiovascular system during embryonic development. Promotes proliferation, survival and migration of endothelial cells, and regulates angiogenic sprouting. Signaling by activated FLT4 leads to enhanced production of VEGFC, and to a lesser degree VEGFA, thereby creating a positive feedback loop that enhances FLT4 signaling. Modulates KDR signaling by forming heterodimers. The secreted isoform 3 may function as a decoy receptor for VEGFC and/or VEGFD and play an important role as a negative regulator of VEGFC-mediated lymphangiogenesis and angiogenesis. Binding of vascular growth factors to isoform 1 or isoform 2 leads to the activation of several signaling cascades, isoform 2 seems to be less efficient in signal transduction, because it has a truncated C-terminus and therefore lacks several phosphorylation sites. Mediates activation of the MAPK1/ERK2, MAPK3/ERK1 signaling pathway, of MAPK8 and the JUN signaling pathway, and of the AKT1 signaling pathway. Phosphorylates SHC1. Mediates phosphorylation of PIK3R1, the regulatory subunit of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase. Promotes phosphorylation of MAPK8 at 'Thr-183' and 'Tyr-185', and of AKT1 at 'Ser-473'.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: PCL, FLT41, LMPH1A, VEGFR3, Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3, VEGFR-3, Fms-like tyrosine kinase 4, FLT-4, Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT4, FLT4
- Gene ID
- RTK Signaling, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, VEGF Signaling