FLT4 antibody (Fms-Related Tyrosine Kinase 4) (AA 25-259) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- AA 25-259
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This FLT4 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- No cross reactivity with other proteins.
- Rabbit IgG polyclonal antibody for VEGF Receptor 3 detection. Tested with WB, IHC-P, Direct ELISA in Human,Mouse,Rat.
- E. coli-derived human VEGF Receptor 3 recombinant protein (Position: Y25-N259).
- Application Notes
Recommended Detection Systems: Enhanced Chemiluminescent Kit with anti-Rabbit IgG (ABIN921124) for Western blot, and HRP Conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG Super Vision Assay Kit (SV0002-1) for IHC(P).
Application Details: Western blot, 0.1-0.5&mu,g/mL
Immunohistochemistry(Paraffin-embedded Section), 0.5-1&mu,g/mL
Direct ELISA, 0.1-0.5&mu,g/mL
- For Research Use only
- Add 0.2 mL of distilled water will yield a concentration of 500 μg/mL.
- Each vial contains 4 mg Trehalose, 0.9 mg NaCl, 0.2 mg Na2HPO4, 0.05 mg NaN3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- At -20°C for one year. After reconstitution, at 4°C for one month.
It can also be aliquotted and stored frozen at -20°C for a longer time. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
Li, Fan, Song, Zhang, Chen, Li, Mi, Ma, Song, Tao, Li: "Expression of angiopoietin-2 and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-3 correlates with lymphangiogenesis and angiogenesis and affects survival of oral squamous cell carcinoma." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 8, Issue 9, pp. e75388, 2013 (PubMed).
- Li, Fan, Song, Zhang, Chen, Li, Mi, Ma, Song, Tao, Li: "Expression of angiopoietin-2 and vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-3 correlates with lymphangiogenesis and angiogenesis and affects survival of oral squamous cell carcinoma." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 8, Issue 9, pp. e75388, 2013 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- FLT4 (FLT4 Antibody Abstract)
Synonyms: Vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 3, VEGFR-3, Fms-like tyrosine kinase 4, FLT-4, Tyrosine-protein kinase receptor FLT4, FLT4, VEGFR3
Tissue Specificity: Detected in endothelial cells (at protein level). Widely expressed. Detected in fetal spleen, lung and brain. Detected in adult liver, muscle, thymus, placenta, lung, testis, ovary, prostate, heart, and kidney.
Background: Fms-related tyrosine kinase 4, also known as FLT4 or VEGFR3, is a protein which in humans is encoded by the FLT4 gene. It is mapped to 5q35.3. This gene encodes a tyrosine kinase receptor for vascular endothelial growth factors C and D. The protein is thought to be involved in lymphangiogenesis and maintenance of the lymphatic endothelium. FLT4 has an essential role in the development of the embryonic cardiovascular system before the emergence of the lymphatic vessels. It has been found that FLT4, which provides proangiogenic signaling when expressed on endothelium, may also have antiangiogenic properties when expressed at an avascular site by nonendothelial cells. FLT4 is also regarded as a regulator of vascular network formation.
- RTK Signaling, Signaling Events mediated by VEGFR1 and VEGFR2, VEGF Signaling