Cullin 2 antibody (CUL2) (HRP) Primary Antibody
- Cullin 2 (CUL2)
Human, Mouse, Rat
This Cullin 2 antibody is conjugated to HRP
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human Cullin 2
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % Gentamicin.
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Gentamicin sulfate: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do NOT add Sodium Azide! Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Cullin 2 (CUL2)
- Alternative Name
- Cullin 2 (CUL2 Antibody Abstract)
- cul2, Cullin-2, fj48a06, wu:fj48a06, cullin-2, LOC100221330, 1300003D18Rik, 4932411N15Rik, AI327301, mKIAA4106, ATCUL2, F22D16.2, F22D16_2, cullin 2, cullin 2, cullin-2, putative cullin-2 (cul-2), cullin 2 L homeolog, Cullin-2, cul2, CUL2, PTRG_05231, Smp_079740, LOC100550749, Cul2, cul2.L, cul-2
Cullin 2 is a member of the family of human Cullin genes (CUL1, 2, 3, 4a, 4b and 5) homologous to the S. cerevisiae cdc53 gene. It is a component of E3 ubiquitin ligase complexes, including the inactive transcriptional elongation complex SIII, which mediates the ubiquitination of hypoxia-inducible factor (HIF). SIII is formed by three subunits: Elongin C, Elongin B and VHL. Cullin 2 may serve as a rigid scaffold in the complex and may contribute to catalysis through positioning of the substrate and the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme.
Synonyms: Cullin2, Cullin-2, CUL 2, MGC131970, CUL2_HUMAN.
- Gene ID
- M Phase, Asymmetric Protein Localization, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome