CYP27A1 antibody (Cytochrome P450, Family 27, Subfamily A, Polypeptide 1) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This CYP27A1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CYP27A1
- Alternative Name
- Cyp27a1 (CYP27A1 Antibody Abstract)
Catalyzes the first step in the oxidation of the side chain of sterol intermediates, the 27-hydroxylation of 5-beta-cholestane-3-alpha,7-alpha,12-alpha-triol. Has also a vitamin D3-25-hydroxylase activity.
Subcellular location: Mitochondrion
Synonyms: CTX, CP27, CYP27, Sterol 26-hydroxylase, mitochondrial, 5-beta-cholestane-3-alpha,7-alpha,12-alpha-triol 27-hydroxylase, Cytochrome P-450C27/25, Cytochrome P450 27, Sterol 27-hydroxylase, Vitamin D(3) 25-hydroxylase, CYP27A1
- Gene ID
- Application Notes
- WB 1:100-1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months