CXCL13 antibody (Chemokine (C-X-C Motif) Ligand 13) (AA 50-80) (Alexa Fluor 488) Primary Antibody
- AA 50-80
- This CXCL13 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 488
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CXCL13
anti-Chemokine (C-X-C Motif) Ligand 13 (CXCL13) (AA 23-109) antibody Primary Antibody
CXCL13 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Nakamura, Ito, Kobayashi, Herndon, Suzuki: "Orosomucoid 1 drives opportunistic infections through the polarization of monocytes to the M2b phenotype." in: Cytokine, Vol. 73, Issue 1, pp. 8-15, 2015 (PubMed).
(Sample species: Human).
- Nakamura, Ito, Kobayashi, Herndon, Suzuki: "Orosomucoid 1 drives opportunistic infections through the polarization of monocytes to the M2b phenotype." in: Cytokine, Vol. 73, Issue 1, pp. 8-15, 2015 (PubMed). (Sample species: Human).
- Alternative Name
- Cxcl13 (CXCL13 Antibody Abstract)
- 4631412M08Rik, ANGIE2, Angie, BCA-1, BLC, BLR1L, Scyb13, ANGIE, BCA1, SCYB13, C-X-C motif chemokine ligand 13, chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 13, Cxcl13, CXCL13
Chemotactic for B-lymphocytes but not for T-lymphocytes, monocytes and neutrophils. Does not induce calcium release in B-lymphocytes. Binds to BLR1/CXCR5.
Subcellular location: Secreted
Synonyms: BLC, BCA1, ANGIE, BCA-1, BLR1L, ANGIE2, SCYB13, C-X-C motif chemokine 13, B cell-attracting chemokine 1, B lymphocyte chemoattractant, CXC chemokine BLC, Small-inducible cytokine B13, CXCL13
- Gene ID