CD45 antibody (Protein tyrosine Phosphatase, Receptor Type, C) Primary Antibody
PTPRC Reactivity: Human ICC, FACS, IHC (p), IP, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal MEM-28
Catalog No. ABIN94127
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 5 to 7 Business Days
- This CD45 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- The antibody MEM-28 reacts with all alternative forms of human CD45 antigen (Leukocyte Common Antigen), a 180-220 kDa single chain type I transmembrane protein expressed at high level on all cells of hematopoietic origin, except erythrocytes and platelets.
HLDA III, WS Code NL 833a
- No Cross-Reactivity
- Horse (Equine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Purified by protein-A affinity chromatography
- > 95 % (by SDS-PAGE)
- Human thymocytes and T lymphocytes.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, approx. pH 7.4
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Do not freeze.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8°C. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date stamped on vial label.
Heneberg, Riegerová, Kučera: "Pimecrolimus Is a Potent Inhibitor of Allergic Reactions to Hymenopteran Venom Extracts and Birch Pollen Allergen In Vitro." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 10, Issue 11, pp. e0142953, 2015 (PubMed).
McCormack, Muji?, Osdal, Bruserud, Gjertsen: "Multiplexed mAbs: a new strategy in preclinical time-domain imaging of acute myeloid leukemia." in: Blood, Vol. 121, Issue 7, pp. e34-42, 2013 (PubMed).
Majer, Vlaskova, Krol, Kalina, Kubanek, Stolnaya, Dvorakova, Elleder, Sikora: "Danon disease: a focus on processing of the novel LAMP2 mutation and comments on the beneficial use of peripheral white blood cells in the diagnosis of LAMP2 deficiency." in: Gene, Vol. 498, Issue 2, pp. 183-95, 2012 (PubMed).
Koethe, Zander, Köster, Annan, Ebenfelt, Spencer, Bemark: "Pivotal advance: CD45RB glycosylation is specifically regulated during human peripheral B cell differentiation." in: Journal of leukocyte biology, Vol. 90, Issue 1, pp. 5-19, 2011 (PubMed).
Drbal, Moertelmaier, Holzhauser, Muhammad, Fuertbauer, Howorka, Hinterberger, Stockinger, Schütz: "Single-molecule microscopy reveals heterogeneous dynamics of lipid raft components upon TCR engagement." in: International immunology, Vol. 19, Issue 5, pp. 675-84, 2007 (PubMed).
Cermák, Símová, Pintzas, Horejsí, Andera: "Molecular mechanisms involved in CD43-mediated apoptosis of TF-1 cells. Roles of transcription Daxx expression, and adhesion molecules." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 277, Issue 10, pp. 7955-61, 2002 (PubMed).
Bose, Sarma: "Delineation of the intimate details of the backbone conformation of pyridine nucleotide coenzymes in aqueous solution." in: Biochemical and biophysical research communications, Vol. 66, Issue 4, pp. 1173-9, 1976 (PubMed).
Prior: "A study of the electrophysiological properties of the incurrent siphonal valve muscle of the surf clam, Spisula solidissima." in: Comparative biochemistry and physiology. A, Comparative physiology, Vol. 52, Issue 4, pp. 607-10, 1976 (PubMed).
- Heneberg, Riegerová, Kučera: "Pimecrolimus Is a Potent Inhibitor of Allergic Reactions to Hymenopteran Venom Extracts and Birch Pollen Allergen In Vitro." in: PLoS ONE, Vol. 10, Issue 11, pp. e0142953, 2015 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CD45 (PTPRC Antibody Abstract)
- CD45 (LCA, leukocyte common antigen) is a receptor-type protein tyrosine phosphatase ubiquitously expressed in all nucleated hematopoietic cells, comprising approximately 10 % of all surface proteins in lymphocytes. CD45 glycoprotein is crucial in lymphocyte development and antigen signaling, serving as an important regulator of Src-family kinases. CD45 protein exists as multiple isoforms as a result of alternative splicing, these isoforms differ in their extracellular domains, whereas they share identical transmembrane and cytoplasmic domains. These isoforms differ in their ability to translocate into the glycosphingolipid-enriched membrane domains and their expression depends on cell type and physiological state of the cell. Besides the role in immunoreceptor signaling, CD45 is important in promoting cell survival by modulating integrin-mediated signal transduction pathway and is also involved in DNA fragmentation during apoptosis.
- TCR Signaling, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events
You are here: