Chromosome 4 Open Reading Fram 46 (C4orf46) (AA 91-113), (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
C4orf46 Reactivity: Human, Mouse EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN950935
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- C-Term, AA 91-113
- Human, Mouse
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to C4orf46.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Mouse.
- Affinity chromatography on Protein A
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 91-113 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human C4orf46
- Ig Fraction
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- PBS containing 0.09 % (W/V) sodium azide as preservative
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store the antibody undiluted at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer.
- Alternative Name
- C4orf46 (C4orf46 Antibody Abstract)
- Transcription factor involved in somitogenesis and neurogenesis. Required for the maintenance and differentiation of particular elements of the axial skeleton. May act upstream of PAX9. Plays a role in controlling the development of connections of hypothalamic neurons to pituitary elements, allowing central neurons to reach the peripheral blood circulation and to deliver hormones for control of peripheral functions (By similarity).
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: