Chromosome 4 Open Reading Fram 46 (C4orf46) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
C4orf46 Reactivity: Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2784634
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Horse, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN979395
- VSLGWPVPSR SSGPTVDQLE EVELQIGDAA FSLTKLLEAT SAVSAQVEEL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Horse: 86%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 79%, Pig: 86%, Rat: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against LOC201725. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human LOC201725
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 113 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
Lazrek, Goffard, Schanen, Karquel, Bocket, Lion, Devaux, Hedouin, Gosset, Hober: "Detection of hepatitis C virus antibodies and RNA among medicolegal autopsy cases in Northern France." in: Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease, Vol. 55, Issue 1, pp. 55-8, 2006 (PubMed).
- Lazrek, Goffard, Schanen, Karquel, Bocket, Lion, Devaux, Hedouin, Gosset, Hober: "Detection of hepatitis C virus antibodies and RNA among medicolegal autopsy cases in Northern France." in: Diagnostic microbiology and infectious disease, Vol. 55, Issue 1, pp. 55-8, 2006 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- C4orf46 (C4orf46 Antibody Abstract)
- The specific function of LOC201725 is not yet known.
Alias Symbols: -
Protein Interaction Partner: KXD1, TFPT, CDR2, UBC, SRPK2, APP, ELAVL1,
Protein Size: 113
- Molecular Weight
- 12 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_001008393, NP_001008394
You are here: