Chromosome 4 Open Reading Fram 46 (C4orf46) (AA 35-84) antibody Primary Antibody
C4orf46 Reactivity: Horse, Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6741114
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 35-84
- Horse, Human
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human C4orf46
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Horse (85%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa35-84 of human C4orf46 (Q504U0, NP_001008394). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla (100%), Monkey, Galago, Panda, Horse, Pig (85%), Mouse, Rat (78%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: WB (0.2 - 1 μg/mL)
Usage: Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1: 50,000 - 100,000 as second antibody. ELISA titer in peptide based assay: 1:312500.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: