INPP5D ELISA Kit (Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase, 145kDa) ELISA Kit
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Sandwich ELISA
- Detection Range
- 31.2 pg/mL - 2000 pg/mL
- Minimum Detection Limit
- 31.2 pg/mL
- ELISA Kit for Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase 145kDa (INPP5D)
- Sample Type
- Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- Analytical Method
This assay has high sensitivity and excellent specificity for detection of Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase 145 kDa (INPP5D).
No significant cross-reactivity or interference between Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase 145 kDa (INPP5D) and analogues was observed.
- 12.5 pg/mL
- Pre-coated, ready to use 96-well strip plate, flat buttom
- Plate sealer for 96 wells
- Reference Standard
- Standard Diluent
- Detection Reagent A
- Detection Reagent B
- Assay Diluent A
- Assay Diluent B
- TMB Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Wash Buffer (30 x concentrate)
- Instruction manual
- Discover our best selling INPP5D ELISA Kit
Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase, 145kDa (INPP5D) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
INPP5D Reactivity: Human Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 31.2 pg/mL - 2000 pg/mL Cell Culture Supernatant, Cell Lysate, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Homogenate
- Application Notes
- Limited by the current condition and scientific technology, we cannot completely conduct the comprehensive identification and analysis on the raw material provided by suppliers. So there might be some qualitative and technical risks to use the kit.
- The final experimental results will be closely related to validity of the products, operation skills of the end users and the experimental environments. Please make sure that sufficient samples are available.
- Kits from different batches may be a little different in detection range, sensitivity and color developing time.
- Do not mix or substitute reagents from one kit lot to another. Use only the reagents supplied by manufacturer.
- Protect all reagents from strong light during storage and incubation. All the bottle caps of reagents should be covered tightly to prevent the evaporation and contamination of microorganism.
- There may be some foggy substance in the wells when the plate is opened at the first time. It will not have any effect on the final assay results. Do not remove microtiter plate from the storage bag until needed.
- Wrong operations during the reagents preparation and loading, as well as incorrect parameter setting for the plate reader may lead to incorrect results. A microplate plate reader with a bandwidth of 10nm or less and an optical density range of 0-3 O.D. or greater at 450 ± 10nm wavelength is acceptable for use in absorbance measurement. Please read the instruction carefully and adjust the instrument prior to the experiment.
- Even the same operator might get different results in two separate experiments. In order to get better reproducible results, the operation of every step in the assay should be controlled. Furthermore, a preliminary experiment before assay for each batch is recommended.
- Each kit has been strictly passed Q.C test. However, results from end users might be inconsistent with our in-house data due to some unexpected transportation conditions or different lab equipments. Intra-assay variance among kits from different batches might arise from above factors, too.
- Kits from different manufacturers for the same item might produce different results, since we have not compared our products with other manufacturers.
Information on standard material:
The standard might be recombinant protein or natural protein, that will depend on the specific kit. Moreover, the expression system is E.coli or yeast or mammal cell. There is 0.05% proclin 300 in the standard as preservative.
Information on reagents:
The stop solution used in the kit is sulfuric acid with concentration of 1 mol/L. And the wash solution is TBS. The standard diluent contains 0.02 % sodium azide, assay diluent A and assay diluent B contain 0.01% sodium azide. Some kits can contain is BSA in them.
Information on antibodies:
The provided antibodies and their host vary in different kits.
- Sample Volume
- 100 μL
- Assay Time
- 3 h
- The test principle applied in this kit is Sandwich enzyme immunoassay. The microtiter plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase 145 kDa (INPP5D). Standards or samples are then added to the appropriate microtiter plate wells with a biotin-conjugated antibody specific to Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase 145 kDa (INPP5D). Next, Avidin conjugated to Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) is added to each microplate well and incubated. After TMB substrate solution is added, only those wells that contain Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase 145 kDa (INPP5D), biotin-conjugated antibody and enzyme-conjugated Avidin will exhibit a change in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of sulphuric acid solution and the color change is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450nm ± 10nm. The concentration of Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase 145 kDa (INPP5D) in the samples is then determined by comparing the O.D. of the samples to the standard curve.
- Assay Precision
Intra-assay Precision (Precision within an assay): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase 145kDa (INPP5D) were tested 20 times on one plate, respectively.
Inter-assay Precision (Precision between assays): 3 samples with low, middle and high level Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase 145kDa (INPP5D) were tested on 3 different plates, 8 replicates in each plate.
CV(%) = SD/meanX100
- For Research Use only
- Precaution of Use
- The Stop Solution suggested for use with this kit is an acid solution. Wear eye, hand, face, and clothing protection when using this material.
- Handling Advice
The stability of kit is determined by the loss rate of activity. The loss rate of this kit is less than 5 % within the expiration date under appropriate storage condition.
To minimize extra influence on the performance, operation procedures and lab conditions, especially room temperature, air humidity, incubator temperature should be strictly controlled. It is also strongly suggested that the whole assay is performed by the same operator from the beginning to the end.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For unopened kit: All the reagents should be kept according to the labels on vials. The Standard, Detection Reagent A, Detection Reagent B and the 96-well strip plate should be stored at -20°C upon receipt while the others should be at 4°C.
- For opened kit: When the kit is opened, the remaining reagents still need to be stored according to the above storage condition. Besides, please return the unused wells to the foil pouch containing the desiccant pack, and reseal along entire edge of zip-seal.
Note: It is highly recommended to use the remaining reagents within 1 month provided this is within the expiration date of the kit.
- For ELISA kit, 1 day storage at 37°C can be considered as 2 months at 4°C, which means 3 days at 37°C equaling 6 months at 4°C.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase 145kDa (INPP5D ELISA Kit Abstract)
- INPP5D, 256.t00004, 13.t00027, ship, ship1, AI323613, SHIP, SHIP-1, SHIP1, s-SHIP, SIP-145, hp51CN, inositol polyphosphate-5-phosphatase D, phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-trisphosphate 5-phosphatase 1, inositol polyphosphate 5-phosphatase, inositol polyphosphate-5-phosphatase D L homeolog, INPP5D, LOC100446045, inpp5d, EHI_159880, EHI_153490, inpp5d.L, LOC100380693, Inpp5d
- TCR Signaling, BCR Signaling