Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase, 145kDa (INPP5D) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
INPP5D Reactivity: Human pTyr1020 Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA Cell Culture Lysate
Catalog No. ABIN4889791
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- pTyr1020, total
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Sandwich ELISA
- Human Phospho-SHIP1 (Tyr1020) and Total SHIP1 ELISA Kit. This assay semi-quantitatively measures SHIP1 phosphorylated at Tyrosine-1020 as well as total SHIP1 in cell lysate samples.
- Sample Type
- Cell Culture Lysate
- Analytical Method
- This ELISA kit recognizes Human SHIP1 phosphorylated at site Tyrosine-1020 as well as total SHIP1.
- Simultaneously measure Phosphorylated protein and pan protein in one experiment (for normalization purpose)
- Screen numerous different cell lysates without performing a Western Blot analysis
- Minimal hands-on time, convenient, and non-radioactive material
- Pre-Coated 96-well Strip Microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Anti-Phospho Antibody
- Anti-Pan Antibody
- HRP-Conjugated Secondary Antibody
- Streptavidin-Conjugated HRP
- Assay Diluent
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Lysis Buffer
- Positive Control Sample
- Material not included
- Distilled or deionized water
- 100 mL and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare sample dilutions
- Protease and Phosphatase inhibitors
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 μL to 1 mL volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 mL pipettes for reagent preparation
- Benchtop rocker or shaker
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450 nm
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- Sample Volume
- 100 μL
- Prepare all reagents and samples as instructed in the manual.
- Add 100 μL of sample or positive control to each well.
- Incubate 2.5 h at RT or O/N at 4 °C.
- Add 100 μL of prepared primary antibody to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 μL of prepared 1X HRP-Streptavidin to each well.
- Incubate 1 h at RT.
- Add 100 μL of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well.
- Incubate 30 min at RT.
- Add 50 μL of Stop Solution to each well.
- Read at 450 nm immediately.
- For Research Use only
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Upon receipt, the kit should be stored at -20 °C. Please use within 6 months from the date of shipment. After initial use, Wash Buffer Concentrate (Item B), Assay Diluent (Item E), TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H), HRP-Streptavidin (Item G), Stop Solution (Item I) and Cell Lysate Buffer (Item J) should be stored at 4 °C to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge and store at -20 °C. Reconstituted Positive Control (Item K) should be stored at -70 °C.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
You are here: