Galectin-Related Protein (GRP) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This GRP protein is labelled with His tag.
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- purified by chromatography
- > 90 % by SDS - PAGE
Galectin-Related Protein (GRP) (AA 2-172) protein (His tag) Protein
GRP Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBGalectin-Related Protein (GRP) (AA 2-172) protein (His tag) Protein
GRP Origin: Mouse Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBGalectin-Related Protein (GRP) (AA 2-172) protein (His tag) Protein
GRP Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant Greater than 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE. ELISA, MS, SDS, WB
Synonyms: Galectin-related protein, GRP, HSPC159
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/ml (determined by Bradford assay)
- 20 mM Tris-HCl buffer (pH 8.0) containing 0.1 M NaCl, 20% glycerol, 1 MM DTT
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
- grp, MGC76272, grp-B, hspc159, MGC82421, grp-a, MGC86236, GRP, DKFZp469O1614, HSPC159, lgalsl, zgc:136758, lectin, galactoside-binding-like, lectin, galactoside-binding-like L homeolog, lectin, galactoside-binding-like S homeolog, galectin like, lectin, galactoside-binding-like a, lgalsl, lgalsl.L, lgalsl.S, LGALSL, lgalsla
- Galectin-related protein, also known as LGALSL, is a 172 amino acid protein that contains one galectin domain. Galectins are a family of soluble b-galactoside-binding animal lectins that modulate cell-to-cell adhesion and cell-to-extracellular matrix (ECM) interactions and also play a role in tumor progression, pre-mRNA splicing and apoptosis. However, LGALSL does not appear to bind carbohydrates or lactose because the critical residues required for binding are not conserved. Recombinant human LGALSL protein, fused to His-tag at N-terminus, was expressed in E.coli and purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Molecular Weight
- 21.4 kDa (195aa) confirmed by MALDI-TOF
- NCBI Accession