Galectin-Related Protein (GRP) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This GRP protein is labelled with Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human Galectin-related protein / GRP protein expressed in HEK293 cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
Galectin-Related Protein (GRP) (AA 2-172) protein (His tag) Protein
GRP Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBGalectin-Related Protein (GRP) (AA 2-172) protein (His tag) Protein
GRP Origin: Mouse Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBGalectin-Related Protein (GRP) (AA 2-172) protein (His tag) Protein
GRP Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant Greater than 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE. ELISA, MS, SDS, WB
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris.HCl, pH 7.3, 100 mM glycine, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- grp, MGC76272, grp-B, hspc159, MGC82421, grp-a, MGC86236, GRP, DKFZp469O1614, HSPC159, lgalsl, zgc:136758, lectin, galactoside-binding-like, lectin, galactoside-binding-like L homeolog, lectin, galactoside-binding-like S homeolog, galectin like, lectin, galactoside-binding-like a, lgalsl, lgalsl.L, lgalsl.S, LGALSL, lgalsla
- Molecular Weight
- 18.8 kDa
- NCBI Accession