MLH1 Protein (AA 1-757) (His tag)
- Target See all MLH1 Proteins
- MLH1 (MutL Homolog 1 (MLH1))
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-757
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This MLH1 protein is labelled with His tag.
- MSFVAGVIRR LDETVVNRIA AGEVIQRPAN AIKEMTENCL DAKSTNIQVI VREGGLKLIQ IQDNGTGIRK EDLDIVCERF TTSKLQTFED LAMISTYGFR GEALASISHV AHVTITTKTA DGKCAYRASY SDGKLQAPPK PCAGNQGTLI TVEDLFYNII TRKKALKNPS EEYGKILEVV GRYSIHNSGI SFSVKKQGET VSDVRTLPNA TTVDNIRSIF GNAVSRELIE VGCEDKTLAF KMNGYISNAN YSVKKCIFLL FINHRLVESA ALKKAIEAVY AAYLPKNTHP FLYLILEISP QNVDVNVHPT KHEVHFLHEE SILERVQQHI ESKLLGSNSS RMYFTQTLLP GLAGPSGEAV KSTTGIASSS TSGSGDKVHA YQMVRTDSRD QKLDAFMQPV SRRLPSQPQD PVPGNRTEGS PEKAMQKDQE ISELPAPMEA AADSASLERE SVIGASEVVA PQRHPSSPGS SRKRHPEDSD VEMMENDSRK EMTAACYPRR RIINLTSVLS LQEEINDRGH ETLREMLRNH TFVGCVNPQW ALAQHQTKLY LLNTTKLSEE LFYQILIYDF ANFGVLRLPE PAPLFDFAML ALDSPESGWT EEDGPKEGLA EYIVEFLKKK AKMLADYFSV EIDEEGNLIG LPLLIDSYVP PLEGLPIFIL RLATEVNWDE EECFESLSKE CAVFYSIRKQ YILEESALSG QQSDMPGSPS KPWKWTVEHI IYKAFRSHLL PPKHFTEDGN VLQLANLPDL CKVFERC
- Rattus norvegicus (Rat)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
MutL Homolog 1 (MLH1) (AA 407-756) protein (His tag)
MLH1 Origin: Human Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant Greater than 95 % by SDS-PAGE gel analyses ELISA, WBMutL Homolog 1 (MLH1) (AA 2-756) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade MLH1 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBMutL Homolog 1 (MLH1) (AA 2-760) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade MLH1 Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBMutL Homolog 1 (MLH1) (AA 647-756) protein (GST tag)
MLH1 Origin: Human Host: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WBMutL Homolog 1 (MLH1) (AA 1-756) protein (GST tag)
MLH1 Origin: Human Host: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WBMutL Homolog 1 (MLH1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag)
MLH1 Origin: Human Host: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, STDMutL Homolog 1 (MLH1) protein (His tag)
MLH1 Origin: Human Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 97 % Imm, PC, SDS, WB
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- MLH1 (MutL Homolog 1 (MLH1))
- Alternative Name
- DNA mismatch repair protein Mlh1 (Mlh1) (MLH1 Products)
- CG11482 Protein, Dmel\\CG11482 Protein, dmlh-1 Protein, dmlh1 Protein, zgc:66301 Protein, MLH1 Protein, LOC100232198 Protein, 1110035C23Rik Protein, AI317206 Protein, AI325952 Protein, AI561766 Protein, COCA2 Protein, FCC2 Protein, HNPCC Protein, HNPCC2 Protein, hMLH1 Protein, mutL homolog 1 Protein, CG11482 gene product from transcript CG11482-RB Protein, mutL homolog 1 S homeolog Protein, mutL homolog 1, colon cancer, nonpolyposis type 2 (E. coli) Protein, DNA mismatch repair protein Mlh1 Protein, MLH1 Protein, Mlh1 Protein, mlh1.S Protein, mlh1 Protein, LOC588545 Protein
Recommended name: DNA mismatch repair protein Mlh1.
Alternative name(s): MutL protein homolog 1
- DNA Damage Repair, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response