Budding Uninhibited By Benzimidazoles 3 Homolog (Yeast) (BUB3) (AA 1-326) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-326
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This BUB3 protein is labelled with His tag.
- MTGSNEFKLN QPPEDGISSV KFSPNTSQFL LVSSWDTSVR LYDVPANSMR LKYQHTGAVL DCAFYDPTHA WSGGLDHQLK MHDLNTDQEN LVGTHDAPIR CVEYCPEVNV MVTGSWDQTV KLWDPRTPCN AGTFSQPEKV YTLSVSGDRL IVGTAGRRVL VWDLRNMGYV QQRRESSLKY QTRCIRAFPN KQGYVLSSIE GRVAVEYLDP SPEVQKKKYA FKCHRLKENN IEQIYPVNAI SFHNIHNTFA TGGSDGFVNI WDPFNKKRLC QFHRYPTSIA SLAFSNDGTT LAIASSYMYE MDDTEHPEDG IFIRQVTDAE TKPKST
- Bos taurus (Bovine)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Budding Uninhibited By Benzimidazoles 3 Homolog (Yeast) (BUB3) (AA 1-328) protein (His tag) Protein
BUB3 Origin: Human Source: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBBudding Uninhibited By Benzimidazoles 3 Homolog (Yeast) (BUB3) (AA 1-326) protein (His tag) Protein
BUB3 Origin: Mouse Source: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBBudding Uninhibited By Benzimidazoles 3 Homolog (Yeast) (BUB3) (Transcript Variant 2) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
BUB3 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- Protein Name
- BUB3L, hBUB3, Aa2-050, xbub3, AU019800, AU021329, AU043350, AW146323, C78067, BUB3, mitotic checkpoint protein, BUB3 mitotic checkpoint protein, BUB3 mitotic checkpoint protein L homeolog, BUB3, Bub3, bub3.L
- Recommended name: Mitotic checkpoint protein BUB3
- Maintenance of Protein Location