Galectin-Related Protein (GRP) (AA 2-172) protein (His tag) Protein
GRP Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Catalog No. ABIN1691888
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 4 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 2-172
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This GRP protein is labelled with His tag.
- Recombinant Human Galectin-Related Protein/LGALSL (C-6His)
- AGSVADSDAV VKLDDGHLNN SLSSPVQADV YFPRLIVPFC GHIKGGMRPG KKVLVMGIVD LNPESFAISL TCGDSEDPPA DVAIELKAVF TDRQLLRNSC ISGERGEEQS AIPYFPFIPD QPFRVEILCE HPRFRVFVDG HQLFDFYHRI QTLSAIDTIK INGDLQITKL GLEHHHHHH
- Recombinant Human Galectin-Related Protein/LGALSL is produced with our E. coli expression system. The target protein is expressed with sequence (Ala2-Ser172) of Human LGALSL fused with a 6His tag at the C-terminus.
- > 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 0.1 ng/μg (1 IEU/μg) as determined by LAL test
- For Research Use only
- It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 μg/mL.
Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- Supplied as a 0.2 μm filtered solution of 20 mM Tris, 100 mM NaCl, pH 8.0.
- Handling Advice
- Always centrifuge tubes before opening. Do not mix by vortex or pipetting.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at < -20°C, stable for 6 months after receipt.
Please minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Protein Name
- Sub Type
- Galectin-Related Protein (LGALSL) is a 172 amino acid protein that contains one Galectin domain. LGALSL does not appear to bind carbohydrates or lactose as the critical residues required for binding are not conserved. LGALSL may play a significant role in stimulating smooth muscle growth in developing alveolar wall vessels and the development of pulmonary capillaries.
Alternative Names: Galectin-Related Protein, Lectin Galactoside-Binding-Like Protein, LGALSL, GRP, HSPC159
- Molecular Weight
- 20 kDa
You are here: