Additional Sex Combs Like 1 (Drosophila) (ASXL1) (AA 1477-1541) protein (GST tag) Protein
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1477-1541
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This ASXL1 protein is labelled with GST tag.
- Recombinant Human Putative Polycomb Group Protein ASXL1 (N-GST)
- MSPILGYWKI KGLVQPTRLL LEYLEEKYEE HLYERDEGDK WRNKKFELGL EFPNLPYYID GDVKLTQSMA IIRYIADKHN MLGGCPKERA EISMLEGAVL DIRYGVSRIA YSKDFETLKV DFLSKLPEML KMFEDRLCHK TYLNGDHVTH PDFMLYDALD VVLYMDPMCL DAFPKLVCFK KRIEAIPQID KYLKSSKYIA WPLQGWQATF GGGDHPPKSD LEVLFQGPLG SKANFGASHS ASLSLQMFTD SSTVESISLQ CACSLKAMIM CQGCGAFCHD DCIGPSKLCV LCLVVR
Recombinant Human Putative Polycomb Group Protein ASXL1 (N-GST)
- > 95 % as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Endotoxin Level
- Less than 0.1 ng/μg (1 IEU/μg) as determined by LAL test
- Protein Name
- Recombinant Human Putative Polycomb group protein ASXL1/ASXL1 is produced with our E. coli expression system. The target protein is expressed with sequence (Lys1477-Arg1541) of Human ASXL1 fused with a GST tag at the N-terminus.
- Molecular Weight
- 33.6 kDa
- Retinoic Acid Receptor Signaling Pathway
- For Research Use only
- It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 μg/mL.
Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
Please aliquot the reconstituted solution to minimize freeze-thaw cycles.
- Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered solution of 20 mM PB,150 mM NaCl, pH 7.4.
- Handling Advice
- Always centrifuge tubes before opening. Do not mix by vortex or pipetting.
- 4 °C/-20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Lyophilized protein should be stored at < -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at < -20°C for 3 months.