Actin, beta (ACTB) protein (His tag) Protein
ACTB Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
Catalog No. ABIN2714358
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $22.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 4 to 8 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This beta Actin protein is labelled with His tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human Actin beta / ACTB protein expressed in E. coli.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 95 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
- Endotoxin Level
- < 0.1 EU per μg protein as determined by LAL test
- Application Notes
- Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the C-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 10 mM Tris-HCl, 0.1 % TritonX-100, 2 mM DTT, pH 8.0. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Stable for at least 3 months from receipt of products under proper storage and handling conditions.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- Protein Name
- This gene encodes one of six different actin proteins. Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in cell motility, structure, and integrity. This actin is a major constituent of the contractile apparatus and one of the two nonmuscle cytoskeletal actins.
- Molecular Weight
- 42.8 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Maintenance of Protein Location, Phototransduction
You are here: