WAP Four-Disulfide Core Domain 1 (WFDC1) protein (DYKDDDDK-His Tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- HEK-293 Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This WFDC1 protein is labelled with DYKDDDDK-His Tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human WFDC1 / PS20 (N-term His/DDK tag) protein expressed in Human 293HEK cells.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
WAP Four-Disulfide Core Domain 1 (WFDC1) (AA 32-220) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade WFDC1 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBWAP Four-Disulfide Core Domain 1 (WFDC1) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
WFDC1 Origin: Human Host: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
- Application Notes
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the N-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 1 x PBS, pH 7.4, 10 % glycerol.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- WFDC1, zgc:158671, PS20, 2310058A03Rik, ps20, WAP four-disulfide core domain 1, WFDC1, wfdc1, Wfdc1
- Molecular Weight
- 23 kDa
- NCBI Accession