X-Ray Repair Complementing Defective Repair in Chinese Hamster Cells 3 (XRCC3) protein (His tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This XRCC3 protein is labelled with His tag.
- Antibody Production (AbP), Functional Studies (Func), Protein Interaction (PI), Standard (STD)
- Optimal preservation of protein structure, post-translational modifications and functions.
- Recombinant human XRCC3 (full length, N-term HIS tag, transcript variant 2) protein expressed in E. coli.
- Produced with end-sequenced ORF clone
- > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining
X-Ray Repair Complementing Defective Repair in Chinese Hamster Cells 3 (XRCC3) (AA 1-346) protein (His tag) Protein
Crystallography grade XRCC3 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBX-Ray Repair Complementing Defective Repair in Chinese Hamster Cells 3 (XRCC3) (AA 1-316), (full length) protein (His-SUMO Tag) Protein
XRCC3 Origin: Human Host: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 90 % SDS
- Application Notes
Recombinant human proteins can be used for:
Native antigens for optimized antibody production
Positive controls in ELISA and other antibody assays
In vitro biochemical assays and cell-based functional assays
The tag is located at the N-terminal.
- For Research Use only
- > 50 μg/mL
- 25 mM Tris, pH 8.0, 150 mM NaCl, 10 % glycerol, 1 % Sarkosyl. Store at -80C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Stable for at least 3 months from receipt of products under proper storage and handling conditions.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80°C. Thaw on ice, aliquot to individual single-use tubes, and then re-freeze immediately. Only 2-3 freeze thaw cycles are recommended.
- CMM6, 4432412E01Rik, AI182522, AW537713, MGC69118, im:7142103, zgc:101608, si:dkey-11b8.1, xrcc3, XRCC3, X-ray repair cross complementing 3, X-ray repair complementing defective repair in Chinese hamster cells 3, X-ray repair complementing defective repair in Chinese hamster cells 3 L homeolog, XRCC3, Xrcc3, xrcc3.L, xrcc3
- This gene encodes a member of the RecA/Rad51-related protein family that participates in homologous recombination to maintain chromosome stability and repair DNA damage. This gene functionally complements Chinese hamster irs1SF, a repair-deficient mutant that exhibits hypersensitivity to a number of different DNA-damaging agents and is chromosomally unstable. A rare microsatellite polymorphism in this gene is associated with cancer in patients of varying radiosensitivity. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding the same protein have been identified.
- Molecular Weight
- 37.9 kDa
- NCBI Accession
- DNA Damage Repair