Actin, beta (ACTB) (AA 102-375), (partial) protein (His tag) Protein
ACTB Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 90 % SDS
Catalog No. ABIN5712171
Plus shipping costs $45.00
100 μg ABIN5712171
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 102-375, partial
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This beta Actin protein is labelled with His tag.
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- PVLLTEAPLN PKANREKMTQ IMFETFNTPA MYVAIQAVLS LYASGRTTGI VMDSGDGVTH TVPIYEGYAL PHAILRLDLA GRDLTDYLMK ILTERGYSFT TTAEREIVRD IKEKLCYVAL DFEQEMATAA SSSSLEKSYE LPDGQVITIG NERFRCPEAL FQPSFLGMES CGIHETTFNS IMKCDVDIRK DLYANTVLSG GTTMYPGIAD RMQKEITALA PSTMKIKIIA PPERKYSVWI GGSILASLST FQQMWISKQE YDESGPSIVH RKCF
- > 90 %
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.1-2 mg/mL
- 20 mM Tris-HCl based buffer, pH 8.0
- -80 °C,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for extended storage, conserve at -20°C or -80°C. Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4°C for up to one week.
- Protein Name
- Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.
- Molecular Weight
- 34.6 kDa
- Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Cell-Cell Junction Organization, Maintenance of Protein Location, Phototransduction
You are here: