Osteoclast Associated Receptor (OSCAR) (AA 19-286) protein (His tag) Protein
OSCAR Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant > 85 % by SDS - PAGE SDS
Catalog No. ABIN5853004
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 16 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 19-286
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This OSCAR protein is labelled with His tag.
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- MGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSDITPSVA IIVPPASYHP KPWLGAQPAT VVTPGVNVTL RCRAPQPAWR FGLFKPGEIA PLLFRDVSSE LAEFFLEEVT PAQGGIYRCC YRRPDWGPGV WSQPSDVLEL LVTEELPRPS LVALPGPVVG PGANVSLRCA GRLRNMSFVL YREGVAAPLQ YRHSAQPWAD FTLLGARAPG TYSCYYHTPS APYVLSQRSE VLVISWEGEG PEARPASSAP GMQAPGPPPS DPGAQAPSLS SFRPRGLVLQ PLLPQTQDSW DPAPPPSDPG V
- > 85 % by SDS - PAGE
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- Liquid. In 20 mM Tris-HCl buffer ( pH 8.0) containing 0.4M urea, 10 % glycerol
- 4 °C,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Can be stored at +4C short term (1-2 weeks). For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C or -70C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
- Protein Name
- OSCAR, mOSCAR-M3, mOSCAR, mOSCAR-M1, mOSCAR-M2, PIGR3, PIgR-3, RGD1559897, osteoclast associated, immunoglobulin-like receptor, osteoclast-associated immunoglobulin-like receptor, osteoclast associated receptor, OSCAR, LOC748876, Oscar
- Osteoclasts are multinucleated cells that resorb bone and are essential for bone homeostasis. OSCAR is a member of the leukocyte receptor complex (LRC) protein family that plays critical roles in the regulation of both innate and adaptive immune responses. Different from the other LRC members, OSCAR expression is detected specifically in preosteoclasts or mature osteoclasts. OSCAR may be an important bone-specific regulator of osteoclast differentiation. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for this gene. Recombinant human OSCAR protein, fused to His-tag at N-terminus, was expressed in E.coli.
- Molecular Weight
- 31kDa (291aa)
- NCBI Accession
You are here: