Osteoclast Associated Receptor (OSCAR) (AA 19-282) protein (His tag) Protein
OSCAR Origin: Human Source: Baculovirus infected Insect Cells Recombinant > 90 % by SDS - PAGE SDS
Catalog No. ABIN5855171
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 13 to 16 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 19-282
- Baculovirus infected Insect Cells
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This OSCAR protein is labelled with His tag.
- SDS-PAGE (SDS)
- DITPSVPPAS YHPKPWLGAQ PATVVTPGVN VTLRCRAPQP AWRFGLFKPG EIAPLLFRDV SSELAEFFLE EVTPAQGGSY RCCYRRPDWG PGVWSQPSDV LELLVTEELP RPSLVALPGP VVGPGANVSL RCAGRLRNMS FVLYREGVAA PLQYRHSAQP WADFTLLGAR APGTYSCYYH TPSAPYVLSQ RSEVLVISWE GEGPEARPAS SAPGMQAPGP PPSDPGAQAP SLSSFRPRGL VLQPLLPQTQ DSWDPAPPPS DPGVHHHHHH
- > 90 % by SDS - PAGE
- Endotoxin Level
- < 1.0 EU per 1ug of protein (determined by LAL method)
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- 0.25 mg/mL
- Liquid. In Phosphate Buffered Saline ( pH 7.4) containing 10 % glycerol.
- 4 °C,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Can be stored at +4C short term (1-2 weeks). For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20C or -70C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing cycles.
- Protein Name
- OSCAR, also known as osteoclast-associated immunoglobulin-like receptor isoform 6, is an activating receptor expressed by human myeloid cells. It is a receptor for surfactant protein D that activates TNF-alpha release from human CCR2+ inflammatory monocytes. It is an FcRgamma-associated receptor that is expressed by myeloid cells and is involved in antigen presentation and activation of human dendritic cells. Its expression is detected specifically in preosteoclasts or mature osteoclasts. It is upregulated on monocytes from rheumatoid arthritis (RA) patients with active disease, and these monocytes show an increased proosteoclastogenic potential. Recombinant human OSCAR, fused to His-tag at C-terminus, was expressed in insect cell and purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Molecular Weight
- 29.2kDa (270aa) 40-57kDa (SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions)
- NCBI Accession
You are here: