(Retinal Pigment Epithelium-Specific Protein 65kDa (RPE65))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured RPE65 Categories
High quality antibodies with extensive validation data.
RPE65 ELISA Kits
Reliable ELISA kits for a wide range of species.
Proteins for various applications incl. WB, ELISA, IF etc.
Recommended RPE65 Antibodies
Recommended RPE65 ELISA Kits
Recommended RPE65 Proteins
Latest Publications for our RPE65 products: "Advantages of nanofibrous membranes for culturing of primary RPE cells compared to commercial scaffolds." in: Acta ophthalmologica, (2021) (PubMed).
: "The role of Wnt/β-catenin signaling in the restoration of induced pluripotent stem cell-derived retinal pigment epithelium after laser photocoagulation." in: Lasers in medical science, Vol. 34, Issue 3, pp. 571-581, (2019) (PubMed).
: "High-throughput screening identifies compounds that protect RPE cells from physiological stressors present in AMD." in: Experimental eye research, Vol. 185, pp. 107641, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Conversion of all-trans-retinal into all-trans-retinal dimer reflects an alternative metabolic/antidotal pathway of all-trans-retinal in the retina." in: The Journal of biological chemistry, Vol. 293, Issue 37, pp. 14507-14519, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Optimizing Donor Cellular Dissociation and Subretinal Injection Parameters for Stem Cell-Based Treatments." in: Stem cells translational medicine, Vol. 8, Issue 8, pp. 797-809, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Flow Cytometric Detection of Circulating Osteosarcoma Cells in Dogs." in: Cytometry. Part A : the journal of the International Society for Analytical Cytology, (2019) (PubMed).
: "Cooperation of Rel family members in regulating Aβ1-40-mediated pro-inflammatory cytokine secretion by retinal pigment epithelial cells." in: Cell death & disease, Vol. 8, Issue 10, pp. e3115, (2018) (PubMed).
: "An Acute Injury Model for the Phenotypic Characteristics of Geographic Atrophy." in: Investigative ophthalmology & visual science, Vol. 59, Issue 4, pp. AMD143-AMD151, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Organoid technology for retinal repair." in: Developmental biology, Vol. 433, Issue 2, pp. 132-143, (2018) (PubMed).
: "Aberrant early endosome biogenesis mediates complement activation in the retinal pigment epithelium in models of macular degeneration." in: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Vol. 115, Issue 36, pp. 9014-9019, (2018) (PubMed).
Synonyms and alternative names related to RPE65RPE65, retinoid isomerohydrolase (RPE65), retinal pigment epithelium 65 (Rpe65), neither inactivation nor afterpotential B (ninaB), RPE65, retinoid isomerohydrolase (Rpe65), retinal pigment epithelium-specific protein 65kDa S homeolog (rpe65.S), retinal pigment epithelium-specific protein 65kDa L homeolog (rpe65.L), RPE65 homolog (rpe65), retinal pigment epithelium-specific protein 65kDa (rpe65), retinal pigment epithelium-specific protein 65c (rpe65c), retinal pigment epithelium-specific protein 65a (rpe65a), 65kDa, A930029L06Rik, anon-WO0148162.1, anon-WO0148163.1, beta-diox, CG9347, DmelCG9347, DRPE65, LCA2, MGC52887, MGC85437, MGC154296, Mord1, mRPE65, rd12, RP20, RPE56a, RPE56c, RPE65, rpe65, rpepa, si:ch211-198n5.12, sRPE65, zgc:73213
Protein level used designations for RPE65
- RBP-binding membrane protein
- all-trans-retinyl-palmitate hydrolase
- retinal pigment epithelium-specific 65 kDa protein
- retinitis pigmentosa 20 (autosomal recessive)
- retinoid isomerohydrolase
- retinol isomerase
- modifier of retinal degeneration 1
- retinal pigment epithelium, 65 kDa
- neither inactivation nor afterpotential B
- beta-carotene dioxygenase
- retinal pigment epithelium 65-like
- retinal pigment epithelium-specific protein (65kD)
- retinal pigment epithelium-specific protein 65kDa
- retinal pigment epithelium abundant protein RPE65
- rpe65 gene for retinal pigment epithelium-specific protein
- RPE65 homolog
- retinoid isomerohydrolase-like
- All-trans-retinyl ester 13-cis isomerohydrolase C
- All-trans-retinylester 11-cis isomerohydrolase C
- Retinal pigment epithelium-specific 65 kDa protein homolog C
- retinal Mueller cells isomerohydrolase
- All-trans-retinylester 11-cis isomerohydrolase A
- Retinal pigment epithelium-specific 65 kDa protein homolog A
- all-trans-retinylester 11-cis isomerohydrolase A
- retinal pigment epithelium 65a
- retinal pigment epithelium-specific 65 kDa protein homolog A
- retinal pigment epithelium-specific protein a