PLK1 antibody (Polo-Like Kinase 1) (AA 205-214) Primary Antibody
PLK1 Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN129581
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $22.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 1 to 2 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 205-214, pThr210
- This PLK1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Concentration Definition: by UV absorbance at 280 nm
- This product is an affinity purified antibody produced by immunoaffinity chromatography using phospho peptide coupled to agarose beads followed by solid phase adsorption(s) against non-phospho peptide and non-specific peptide to remove any unwanted reactivities.
- Anti-Polo-like Kinase pT210 Antibody was produced by repeated immunizations with a synthetic phospho peptide corresponding to aa 205-214 of Human Polo-like kinase 1 (Plk1) protein.
- Application Notes
- This affinity-purified antibody has been tested for use in ELISA, IHC and by western blot. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band approximately 68 kDa in size corresponding to Plk-1 by western blotting in the appropriate cell lysate or extract. This antibody is positive by IHC on kidney, liver, cancer, thyroid and lymphocyte tissue.
- For Research Use only
- 1.0 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
Adler, Müller, Rached, Dekant, Mally: "Modulation of key regulators of mitosis linked to chromosomal instability is an early event in ochratoxin A carcinogenicity." in: Carcinogenesis, Vol. 30, Issue 4, pp. 711-9, 2009 (PubMed).
- Adler, Müller, Rached, Dekant, Mally: "Modulation of key regulators of mitosis linked to chromosomal instability is an early event in ochratoxin A carcinogenicity." in: Carcinogenesis, Vol. 30, Issue 4, pp. 711-9, 2009 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- Polo-like Kinase pT210 Antibody detects phosphorylated Plk1 protein. Polo-like kinase 1, also known as Plk-1, serine-threonine protein kinase 13 and STPK13, may be required for cell division and have a role during G1 or S phase and is associated with the phosphorylation of cyclin B1. Phosphorylation of Plk-1 on T210 contributes to proper mitotic progression. Plk-1 has a nuclear localization and accumulates to a maximum during the G2 and M phases, declines to a nearly undetectable level following mitosis and throughout G1 phase, and then begins to accumulate again during S phase. Plk-1 is a member of the Ser/Thr protein kinase family and the CDC5/Polo subfamily and contains 2 POLO box domains.
Synonyms: PLK 1 antibody, PLK antibody, polio like kinase antibody, Polo like kinase 1 antibody, Polo-like kinase 1 antibody, Serine/threonine protein kinase 13 antibody
- Gene ID
- 5347, 21359873
- Cell Division Cycle, M Phase
You are here: