DUOXA1 antibody (Dual Oxidase Maturation Factor 1) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This DUOXA1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human DUOXA1
- Application Notes
- WB 1:100-1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Duoxa1 (DUOXA1 Antibody Abstract)
DUOXA1 is a 343 amino acid multi-pass membrane protein that belongs to the DUOXA family and exists as multiple alternatively spliced isoforms. Expressed almost exclusively in thyroid tissue, but also present in esophageal tissue, DUOXA1 interacts with NUMB and is thought to be essential for the maturation and transport of functional DUOX1 from the endoplasmic reticulum to the plasma membrane. The gene encoding DUOXA1 maps to human chromosome 15, which houses over 700 genes and comprises nearly 3 % of the human genome. Angelman syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, Tay-Sachs disease and Marfan syndrome are all associated with defects in chromosome 15-localized genes.
Subcellular location: Extracellular
Synonyms: DOXA1_HUMAN, Dual oxidase activator 1, Dual oxidase maturation factor 1, duoxa1, NIP, Numb interacting protein, Numb-interacting protein, NUMBIP.
- Gene ID