DUOXA1 antibody (Dual Oxidase Maturation Factor 1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
DUOXA1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN926689
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This DUOXA1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- DUOXA1 antibody was raised in rabbit using the C terminal of DUOXA1 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
DUOXA1 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-10375, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this DUOXA1 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- DUOXA1 (DUOXA1 Antibody Abstract)
- The function of this protein remains unknown. Synonyms: Polyclonal DUOXA1 antibody, Anti-DUOXA1 antibody, dual oxidase maturation factor 1 antibody, FLJ32334 antibody, NIP antibody, NUMBIP antibody, mol antibody.
You are here: