DUOXA1 antibody (Dual Oxidase Maturation Factor 1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Cow, Dog, Pig
This DUOXA1 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- PEEGGLLSPR YRSMADSPKS QDIPLSEASS TKAYYRPRRL SLVPADVRGL
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 77%, Dog: 79%, Human: 100%, Pig: 79%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against DUOXA1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 483 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- DUOXA1 (DUOXA1 Antibody Abstract)
- NIP, NUMBIP, mol, BC019755, Nip, Nip1, RGD1306601, dual oxidase maturation factor 2, dual oxidase maturation factor 1, DUOXA2, DUOXA1, LOC100405759, Duoxa1
The function of this protein remains unknown.
Alias Symbols: FLJ32334, NIP, NUMBIP, mol
Protein Interaction Partner: LYN,
Protein Size: 483
- Molecular Weight
- 53 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_144565, NP_653166