ITPR3 antibody (Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptor, Type 3) AA 21-120 (Alexa Fluor 647) Primary Antibody
- Target See all ITPR3 Antibodies
- AA 21-120
- This ITPR3 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human ITPR3
anti-Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptor, Type 3 (ITPR3) (AA 21-120) antibody Primary Antibody
ITPR3 Reactivity: Mouse ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Itpr3 (ITPR3 Products)
- Ip3r3, Itpr-3, IP3R, IP3R3, IP3R3X, inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptor 3, inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor type 3, inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor, type 3, Itpr3, ITPR3
Inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate (IP3) functions as a second messenger for a myriad of extracellular stimuli including hormones, growth factors and neurotransmitters. Receptor tyrosine kinases indirectly increase the intracellular levels of IP3 through the activation of phospholipases such as phospholipase C (PLC), which convert phosphatidylinositol-4,5 bisphosphate into IP3 and diacylglycerol (DAG). The inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptor, IP3R, acts as an inositol triphosphate (IP3)-gated calcium release channel in a variety of cell types. Three IP3 receptor subtypes have been described and are designated IP3R-I, IP3R-II and IP3R-III. IP3R-I is the predominant IP3R subtype expressed in neuronal tissues and the central nervous system, but is also expressed at high levels in the liver.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Cell membrane
Synonyms: IP3R-III, IP3 receptor isoform 3, 4 antibody 5-trisphosphate receptor, 5-trisphosphate receptor type 3, FLJ36205, Inositol 1, Inositol 1,4,5 trisphosphate receptor type 3, IP3 receptor, IP3R 3, IP3R, IP3R3, ITPR 3, ITPR3, ITPR3_HUMAN, Type 3 inositol 1, Type 3 inositol 1,4,5 trisphosphate receptor, Type 3 InsP3 receptor.
- Gene ID
- Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Thyroid Hormone Synthesis, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, G-protein mediated Events, Interaction of EGFR with phospholipase C-gamma, BCR Signaling