LAT2 antibody (Linker For Activation of T Cells Family, Member 2) (AA 107-135) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This LAT2 antibody is conjugated to FITC
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LAT2 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 107-135 amino acids from the Central region of human LAT2.
- Affinity purified
anti-Linker For Activation of T Cells Family, Member 2 (LAT2) (AA 91-243), (Cytoplasmic Domain) antibody Primary Antibody
LAT2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ICC, FACS, IP, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal NAP-07 unconjugatedanti-Linker For Activation of T Cells Family, Member 2 (LAT2) (AA 91-243), (Cytoplasmic Domain) antibody (PE) Primary Antibody
LAT2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse FACS, ICC, IP, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal NAP-07 PE
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LAT2 / NTAL (LAT2 Antibody Abstract)
- LAB, NTAL, WBSCR15, WBSCR5, WSCR5, LAT2, MGC139435, Ntal, Wbscr5, AW125574, Wbscr15, linker for activation of T-cells family member 2, linker for activation of T cells family, member 2, LAT2, Lat2
Name/Gene ID: LAT2
Synonyms: LAT2, HSPC046, Non-T-cell activation linker, NTAL, LAB, WBSCR15, WBS15, WBSCR5, WSCR5
- Gene ID
- Fc-epsilon Receptor Signaling Pathway