HLAG antibody (HLA Class I Histocompatibility Antigen, alpha Chain G) Primary Antibody
- This HLAG antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with denatured HLA-G heavy chain. HLA-G belongs to the MHC Class I molecules (MHC Class Ib, nonclassical) and it is expressed on the surface of trophoblast cells
- Protein A purified
Recombinant human HLA-G denatured heavy chain.
Type of Immunogen: Recombinant protein
- Application Notes
Approved: IHC, IHC-Fr, WB (1:60 - 1:100)
Usage: Immunohistochemistry (paraffin sections): Recommended dilution - 1:60 to 1:100. Incubation: 1 h at RT. Positive tissue - Human placenta - extravillous cytotrophoblast. Staining technique: Standard ABC technique. Pretreatment: Heat retrieval in 0.01M citra
Not recommended for: IHC-P
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, 15 mM sodium azide, approx, pH 7.4.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- avoid freeze thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- HLA-G (HLAG Antibody Abstract)
- MHC-G, B-F, B-F-S04, B-F-S05, B-F-S06, B-F-S07, B-FI, B-FIV, BF2, BFa2, BFw-03, BFw-05, BFz-01, major histocompatibility complex, class I, G, MHC BF1 class I, HLA-G, BF1
Name/Gene ID: HLA-G
Synonyms: HLA-G, HLAG, HLA-6.0, MHC class I antigen G, HLA G antigen
- Gene ID
- Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Positive Regulation of Immune Effector Process, Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) in Adaptive Immune Response