HCST antibody (Hematopoietic Cell Signal Transducer) Primary Antibody
- This HCST antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human HCST
- Alternative Name
- Hcst (HCST Antibody Abstract)
Transmembrane adapter protein which associates with KLRK1 to form an activation receptor KLRK1-HCST in lymphoid and myeloid cells, this receptor plays a major role in triggering cytotoxicity against target cells expressing cell surface ligands such as MHC class I chain-related MICA and MICB, and UL16-binding proteins (ULBPs), these ligands are up-regulated by stress conditions and pathological state such as viral infection and tumor transformation. Functions as docking site for PI3-kinase PIK3R1 and GRB2. Interaction of ULBPs with KLRK1-HCST triggers calcium mobilization and activation of the PIK3R1, MAP2K/ERK, and JAK2/STAT5 signaling pathways. Both PIK3R1 and GRB2 are required for full KLRK1-HCST-mediated activation and ultimate killing of target cells. In NK cells, KLRK1-HCST signaling directly induces cytotoxicity and enhances cytokine production initiated via DAP12/TYROBP-associated receptors. In T-cells, it provides primarily costimulation for TCR-induced signals. KLRK1-HCST receptor plays a role in immune surveillance against tumors and is required for cytolysis of tumors cells, indeed, melanoma cells that do not express KLRK1 ligands escape from immune surveillance mediated by NK cells.
Subcellular location: Extracellular
Synonyms: DAP10, KAP10, PIK3AP, Hematopoietic cell signal transducer, DNAX-activation protein 10, Membrane protein DAP10, Transmembrane adapter protein KAP10, HCST, UNQ587/PRO1157
- Gene ID
- Application Notes
- WB 1:100-1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months