Capping Protein (Actin Filament) Muscle Z-Line, alpha 3 (CAPZA3) antibody Primary Antibody
CAPZA3 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IHC, ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2423053
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 12 to 14 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA
- Antigen affinity purification
- Recombinant protein of human CAPZA3
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C (regular) and -80°C (long term).
- Alternative Name
- CAPZA3 (CAPZA3 Antibody Abstract)
- This gene encodes an actin capping protein, one of the F-actin capping protein alpha subunit family. The encoded protein is predominantly localized to the neck region of ejaculated sperm, other immunohistochemical signals were found in the tail and postacrosomal regions. The encoded protein may also form heterodimers of alpha and beta subunits. This protein may be important in determining sperm architecture and male fertility.
Synonyms: Gsg3, CAPPA3
- Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization
You are here: