Capping Protein (Actin Filament) Muscle Z-Line, alpha 3 (CAPZA3) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CAPZA3 Reactivity: Mouse WB Host: Guinea Pig Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN926244
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Guinea Pig
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Capping Protein alpha 3 antibody was raised in Guinea Pig using synthetic N-terminal domain of mouse F-actin alpha 3 subunit coupled to KLH as the immunogen.
- Application Notes
- IHC: 1:100, WB: 1:2000
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- In liquid form. Contas 0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short term storage. Aliquot and store at -20 °C for long term storage.
You are here: