Solute Carrier Family 17 (Vesicular Glutamate Transporter), Member 6 (SLC17A6) (AA 501-582) antibody (APC) Primary Antibody
SLC17A6 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ICC, IF, IHC, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal S29-29
Catalog No. ABIN2483742
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 501-582
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Detects ~60 kDa.
- Protein G Purified
- Fusion protein amino acids 501-582 (cytoplasmic C-terminus) of rat VGlut2
- Application Notes
- WB (1:1000)
- ICC/IF (1:100)
- optimal dilutions for assays should be determined by the user.
1 μg/ml of ABIN2483742 was sufficient for detection of VGLut2 in 20 μg of rat brain lysate by colorimetric immunoblot analysis using goat anti-mouse IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS pH 7.4, 50 % glycerol, 0.09 % sodium azide
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Alternative Name
- VGLUT2 (SLC17A6 Antibody Abstract)
- The ATP-dependent, chloride-sensitive vesicular glutamate transporters (VGLUT) include BNPI (VGLUT1), VGLUT2 (DNPI) and VGLUT3. The brain expresses BNPI (brain specific Na+-dependent inorganic phosphate (Pi) cotransporter) and VGLUT2 in a complementary fashion. The telencephalic regions express BNPI, whereas the lower brainstem and diencephalic regions express VLGUT2. Rat pinealocytes express both BNPI and VGLUT2. The striatum, hippocampus, cerebral cortex and raphe nuclei express VGLUT3 in a small number of neurons. Pancreatic α and β cells express BNPI and VGLUT2 in response to glucose concentrations. Human VGLUT3 shares a 72 % sequence homology with VLGUT2 and BNPI.
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: