NMDA Receptor Synaptonuclear Signaling and Neuronal Migration Factor (NSMF) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
NSMF Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2775422
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- RERSFSRSWS DPTPMKADTS HDSRDSSDLQ SSHCTLDEAF EDLDWDTEKG
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against NELF. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Protein A purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human NELF
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 263 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- NELF (NSMF Antibody Abstract)
- HH9, NELF, NMDA receptor synaptonuclear signaling and neuronal migration factor, NSMF
- NELF influences outgrowth of olfactory axons and migration of LHRH neurons.
Alias Symbols: MGC125369, RP11-48C7.1, NELF
Protein Interaction Partner: SUPT5H, POLR2A, GFI1B, HSPB3, RAN,
Protein Size: 263
- Molecular Weight
- 29 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Synaptic Membrane
You are here: