SKOR1 antibody (SKI Family Transcriptional Corepressor 1) (Middle Region) Primary Antibody
SKOR1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2780127
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN979226
- EPDKEDNHST TADDLETRKS FSDQRSVSQP SPANTDRGED GLTLDVTGTQ
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 93%, Dog: 93%, Guinea Pig: 93%, Horse: 93%, Human: 86%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 86%, Rat: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against Lbxcor1. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of mouse Lbxcor1
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 964 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- Lbxcor1 (SKOR1 Antibody Abstract)
- Lbxcor1, RGD1307687, CORL1, FUSSEL15, LBXCOR1, AV273001, C230094B15Rik, Corl1, lbxcor1, si:dkey-246a16.3, skor1, SKI family transcriptional corepressor 1, SKI family transcriptional corepressor 1b, Skor1, SKOR1, skor1b
- Lbxcor1 inhibits BMP signaling. Lbxcor1 acts as a transcriptional corepressor of LBX1.
Alias Symbols: 4931440A04, AV273001, C230094B15Rik, Corl1, Lbxcor1
Protein Interaction Partner: Hdac1, Zbtb16, Tle1, Pcbp2, Lbx1,
Protein Size: 964
- Molecular Weight
- 100 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_172446, NP_766034
You are here: