HADH antibody (Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
HADH Reactivity: Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2785872
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Mouse, Rabbit, Rat, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio)
- This HADH antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN977838
- YPMGPFELLD YVGLDTTKFI VDGWHEMDAE NPLHQPSPSL NKLVAENKFG
- Predicted Reactivity
- Cow: 100%, Dog: 100%, Guinea Pig: 100%, Horse: 100%, Human: 100%, Mouse: 100%, Rabbit: 100%, Rat: 100%, Yeast: 85%, Zebrafish: 93%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against HADH. It was validated on Western Blot using a cell lysate as a positive control.
- Affinity Purified
- The immunogen is a synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human HADH
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 314 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- HADH (HADH Antibody Abstract)
- HADH functions in the mitochondrial matrix to catalyze the oxidation of straight-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-CoAs as part of the beta-oxidation pathway. Its enzymatic activity is highest with medium-chain-length fatty acids. Mutations in this gene cause one form of familial hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia. This gene is a member of the 3-hydroxyacyl-CoA dehydrogenase gene family. The encoded protein functions in the mitochondrial matrix to catalyze the oxidation of straight-chain 3-hydroxyacyl-CoAs as part of the beta-oxidation pathway. Its enzymatic activity is highest with medium-chain-length fatty acids. Mutations in this gene cause one form of familial hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia. The human genome contains a related pseudogene. Publication Note: This RefSeq record includes a subset of the publications that are available for this gene. Please see the Entrez Gene record to access additional publications.
Alias Symbols: HAD, HADH1, HADHSC, HHF4, M/SCHAD, MGC8392, SCHAD, HCDH, MSCHAD
Protein Interaction Partner: MDM2, STAT1, ADH1A, APP, UBC, MAPK3, UBA5, HADH, SLC2A4,
Protein Size: 314
- Molecular Weight
- 33 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_005327, NP_005318
- Negative Regulation of Hormone Secretion, Monocarboxylic Acid Catabolic Process
You are here: