HLA-DRB3 antibody (Major Histocompatibility Complex, Class II, DR beta 3) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
HLA-DRB3 Reactivity: Human, Pig WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2789532
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Pig
- This HLA-DRB3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocking Peptide
- Blocking peptide for this product available: ABIN978026
- GFYPGSIEVR WFRNGQEEKA GVVSTGLIQN GDWTFQTLVM LETVPRSGEV
- Predicted Reactivity
- Human: 100%, Pig: 100%
- This is a rabbit polyclonal antibody against HLA-DRB3. It was validated on Western Blot.
- Affinity Purified
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator.
Antigen size: 266 AA
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Liquid. Purified antibody supplied in 1x PBS buffer with 0.09 % (w/v) sodium azide and 2 % sucrose.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For short term use, store at 2-8°C up to 1 week. For long term storage, store at -20°C in small aliquots to prevent freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- HLA-DRB3 (HLA-DRB3 Antibody Abstract)
- HLA-DRB3 belongs to the HLA class II beta chain paralogues. This class II molecule is a heterodimer consisting of an alpha (DRA) and a beta (DRB) chain, both anchored in the membrane. It plays a central role in the immune system by presenting peptides derived from extracellular proteins. Class II molecules are expressed in antigen presenting cells (APC: B lymphocytes, dendritic cells, macrophages). The beta chain is approximately 26-28 kDa and its gene contains 6 exons. Exon one encodes the leader peptide, exons 2 and 3 encode the two extracellular domains, exon 4 encodes the transmembrane domain and exon 5 encodes the cytoplasmic tail. Within the DR molecule the beta chain contains all the polymorphisms specifying the peptide binding specificities. Typing for these polymorphisms is routinely done for bone marrow and kidney transplantation. DRB1 is expressed at a level five times higher than its paralogues DRB3, DRB4 and DRB5. The presence of DRB3 is linked with allelic variants of DRB1, otherwise it is omitted. There are 4 related pseudogenes: DRB2, DRB6, DRB7, DRB8 and DRB9.
Alias Symbols: HLA-DR3B, HLA-DR52, HLA-DRB1, MGC117330
Protein Interaction Partner: CDCA8, MAP3K13, YWHAE, PKM, HSP90AB1, HSP90AA1, HSPA8, MS4A1, ATP1B1, ANXA11, CTAG1B, POMC,
Protein Size: 266
- Molecular Weight
- 27 kDa
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NM_022555, NP_072049
- TCR Signaling, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Cancer Immune Checkpoints, Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) in Adaptive Immune Response
You are here: