HLA-DRB3 antibody (Major Histocompatibility Complex, Class II, DR beta 3) (AA 150-199) Primary Antibody
HLA-DRB3 Reactivity: Human, Monkey WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6748304
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 150-199
- Human, Monkey
- This HLA-DRB3 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human HLA-DRB3
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide located between aa150-199 of human HLA-DRB3 (P13762, NP_072049). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Monkey (100%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- HLA-DRB3 (HLA-DRB3 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: HLA-DRB3
Synonyms: HLA-DRB3, HLA-DR52, Human leucocyte antigen DRB3, MHC class II antigen DRB3, HLA-DR3B
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- TCR Signaling, Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Cancer Immune Checkpoints, Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) in Adaptive Immune Response
You are here: