GFP antibody (Green Fluorescent Protein) Primary Antibody
GFP Reactivity: Aequorea victoria IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 215 unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN284433
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Aequorea victoria
- This GFP antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- The monoclonal detects wild type and recombinant GFP. This antibody does not detect enhanced GFP.
- GFP antibody was raised in mouse using a GFP fusion protein corresponding to the full length amino acid sequence (246 aa) derived from the jellyfish Aequorea victoria as the immunogen.
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 1:200,000, IHC: 1:1,000-1:5,000, WB: 1:3,000-1:30,000
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- 0.02 M K2 O4, pH 7.2, with 0.12 NaCl, and 0.01 % NaN3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium Azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store vial at -20 °C prior to opening. Aliquot and freeze at -20 °C or below for long term storage. This product is stable for several weeks at 4 °C as an undiluted liquid.
- Alternative Name
- green fluorescent protein, gfp
- Target Type
You are here: